Mortgages for People with Bad Credit
Information is power when you use it properly in home finance transactions because making the right choice can save you money. Homeowners may be eligible for government mortgage relief like a forbearance, principal write-down or loan modification. Ask your loan officer about the following options: FHA short refinance and Emergency Homeowner Loan Program. These programs were created to offer mortgage aid and payment relief to distressed homeowners who are struggling with economic hardships. Getting a mortgage for people with bad credit is challenging for most loan officers. Fortunately the team at BCLM has significant experience getting challenged credit scenarios matched with lenders that take high risks. We offer bad credit mortgages to consumers with a range of credit scores. If you have been denied from a lender for a mortgage because your fico scores are too low then it's time to reconsider because our team approves mortgages for bad credit every day.
Mortgage Loan Options for People with Bad Credit Scores:
- FHA offers home loans for purchase or refinance for credit scores over 500.
- The VA loan program has no minimum credit score for buying or refinancing.
- Compare loan options with our fixed rate bad credit mortgages
- Learn more about cash loans for bad credit
- Buy a home or refinance existing mortgages with bad credit
- Rumor has it that subprime loans are coming back later this year as private money lending returns.